1. Responsible for the project plan and timeline
2. Responsible for the budget of assigned trials
3. Responsible for sites and vendors evaluation, selection and routine management
4. To review and approve the project specific documents and tool forms
5. To lead study project meeting and mitigate all study issues
6. To provide necessary training to all related staff of the trials
7. To oversight and coordinate all study daily routine work, including IM, recruitment, clinical monitor activities, AE/SAEs reporting, data management, statistics, clinical quality and compliance, etc.
8. To manage the relationship of internally and externally, such as vendors and sites
9. To support the project NDA submission
10. To support other teams as needed.